Friday, November 4, 2011

OMG Vampires DO exist!

Well we all know that Halloween was a few days ago and we also know that I am a vampire queen in SL. So I decided to play the whole thing up and do something a little different. I decided to go all out but you know I had to be me too. Azul had a fabulous dress just for the Halloween holiday looks like I was a bit messy with my dinner. Leave it to her to make something gorgeous and perfect. Also had to have this Truth Hair Lilia white and blacks. Gotta love truth! Had a fabulous incredible time that night and even though it is different from my normal red I was loving this white hair. May do it again at some point. All Jewelry from Dahlinks Concubine collection. The fangs well those are mine the better to sink into all those lovely necks out there or wherever the mood strikes.





MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment