Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Secret Wednesday 49L sale TODAY!!!

Yep I should have posted this yesterday but I'm a bit late. There is a new group out there called Secret Wednesdays. Every Wednesday a group of 15 stores (maybe sometime more) will have an item they sell on sale for only 49L for the entire day. Its only on sale on Wednesdays so make sure you grab the note cards that come out on Tuesday evening. Join the group and Tuesdays you see what you have on special sale. This week I have selected Tickle Me Teal as my submission. This dress will be on sale for only 49L today only. It's right there in the store so you can't miss it. And I added some MM boards as well so slap it, only 25 people to lock it down!

This is Wild Serenity's submission, Today only 49L! This dress comes with 2 skirt options!




Don't miss out on this fabulous sale and group! The group join sign is on the board outside the entrance of the store.  
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dachstein/189/186/84

Happy shopping my Wild Lovelies!!

MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment