Tuesday, May 29, 2012

June is for Lace & Secret Frenzy's!

Yep I'm a couple days early and I went ahead and put out my group gift for June in the store. So Hurry in and get it while you can since I'm early I may change it out half way through. It is the time for summer loving after all. Innocence in Red & Black is free for Wild Serenity group Members.

                                                   Innocence Red & Black June Group Gift

Also going for an extra day since there was confusion the 50L Frenzy items are out in the Store. These are two brand new dress not released yet that you can get for 50L only through tomorrow (Wednesday) So hurry don't miss out!



And last but definitely NOT least it is time again for the Secret Wednesday sale. I am putting it out now and likely leave it till sometime on Thursday. SO don't be late. Dreams in Silver & White and Dreams in Black & White are both only 49L till sometime Thursday. Back to normal price of over 400 after that so don't miss out!!



So Happy shopping my Wild Lovelies and don't miss out on the deals not to mention several hunts going on now in the store with some are some freebies and almost freebies ;-)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dachstein/189/186/84

MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment