Thursday, August 30, 2012

Staying Sharp

I have two things for you today. First off, the Group gift for Wild Serenity is out for September.
This gift is free for all Wild Serenity Group members. Group is free to join and you can do that at the store.  This months gift is a not yet released design in a special color for my group members.
Mystic Nights in Royal Purple will only be there for a limited time so don't miss out.



Also going on now is the Casket Sharp Hunt. This is a hunt for men and women and I have a gift for both hidden somewhere in the store. This is not a free hunt but it is only 2L per gift. This hunt is only on for another 2 weeks so don't delay or you will miss out.




Keep checking back Saturday the Twisted hunt starts and I have lots of goodies for men and women.

In the mean time get to the store and get your hunts and your free group gift!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dachstein/189/186/84

MWAH My wild lovelies!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment