Saturday, December 15, 2012

Gothmas Gacha Fair

I arrive to a blissful seen of snow covered pathways and the lights giving off a warm glow. A slight chill is in the air yet I don't even feel it. I look around and marvel at the beauty all around me. I came here to look for gifts and a bit of self indulgence and I instead am met with a place that reminds me of a Dickens novel. The trees are lit up in white and the small shops offer wondrous enticements. I suddenly realize I'm going to want a lot more lindens. What am I talking about? Why the Gothmas by Gaslight Gacha Fair. A sim full of wonderful stores selling some truly exceptional items.

Of course Wild Serenity is part of this. Just one of the many shops there with all types of wonderful things to buy. For only 75L each you can take your chance to get 5 different gowns. The Wild Serenity Gothmas gown comes in 5 colors. Prices all over the sim vary so you just simply Must go check out this sim. It's absolutely gorgeous, the detail and time taken to set this up is incredible. Go walk around, shop, take pics. Its fabulous you won't regret it! Take the landmark below to the Fair.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dark%20Eternity/250/128/502







So go check this fair out. It runs from December 15 through January 15th. Don't miss the lovely sim and all the incredible deals.

Check out some of the offerings here on Flicker: http://www.flickr.com/groups/gxg/pool/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment