Saturday, April 5, 2014

May the warm breeze bring change and new endeavors

I've been a busy little bee working at the store lately. Seems with the sprout of spring flowers I can feel my creative juices starting to flow like the warm breeze through my windows. I am bringing something new to Wild Serenity. I have added some new mesh items to the store and Marketplace. Now some of you that are more fond of the standard clothing in SL and are not fans of Mesh, you need not worry. I am not going to an all mesh line. I will still be making prim dresses that flow with the air, but I wanted to add something to keep up with the times. So for you my tried and true customers you need not fret. I'm just adding to my line because you know what they say, variety is the spice of life, (anyone who really understands that phrase let me know lol). In fact I have two new prim dresses to be released right after these new mesh so no worries.

Today I want to focus on the newness in Wild Serenity. Some may have noticed the recent remodeling in the store. I've done some changes and I'm very happy with them. I hope you guys like it as well. With this new remodel I have also added some new mesh. They all come with 5 standard sizes and alpha's. Here are is just and example of some of the newness you can find in the store.

First the Goddess series, made to make even the gods of old focus their eyes on you. The goddess dress comes in 7 different colors.


Next is the snake charmer. A sexy two piece ensemble that comes in 5 colors and 5 sizes of mesh to fit most.

and Charming in gold and in silver.


 Last dance the nights away with the stars twinkling with your every step, Starry Nights comes in 5 colors.



All new dresses can be found in the Marketplace and in world. Also don't forget to look around in the store and see whats on sale and grab your April group gift as well. So come visit and happy shopping my Wild Lovelies!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dachstein/189/186/84

No comments:

Post a Comment