Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summer Loving begins

Wow this year is flying past me like a whirlwind. I remember when I was little it felt like the years took so long. I couldn't wait to get older so I could get out in the world. Now I'm older and I yearn for those lazy summer days of no responsibility and carefree wanton laziness. The time flies by me so quickly now and all I want is for things to slow down. Half the year is almost gone but with it comes the sunny days and weekends spent lounging with cold iced tea and friends.

The Wild Serenity group gift for June is out now. Yep that's right you heard correctly, not only am I on time I'm a couple days early! I know miracles do happen lol.

This Month we have a beautiful mesh gown that comes to you in both fitted mesh and rigged mesh. Sizes XL-XS are included in both. Note that you must have the newest viewer that supports fitted mesh. If you do not the Rigged mesh is the one you want. Fitted mesh allows you to use the sliders in your appearance tab to adjust your body size to give you the curves you want.

This month as a Wild Serenity group member you can get this lovely red gown for free. Yep that's right I said free.




Wild Serenity is also getting ready to participate in the coming Fashion For Life 2014 the benefits Relay for Life. This years theme is Wanderlust, the sims will all have a different looks to go along with this theme. Every year this is an event you don't want to miss. Lots of fabulous deals and for a wonderful and deserving cause.



Keep your eyes out for more posts on this. Lots of fabulous stuff coming.

OK now go get your free dress from Wild Serenity, Happy Shopping my Wild lovelies.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dachstein/189/186/84

No comments:

Post a Comment