Wednesday, August 17, 2011

New Beginnings



Today I am preparing my house for an onslaught of family and my son's friends. The last few days I decided to create a dress in order to calm myself from the coming madness. My son is getting married to his long time girlfriend this weekend and I felt inspired to create a dress that would show the softness and feminine nature of my new daughter in law. We never know what the future holds with the choices we make when we are young and we all must live with those choices made. Sometimes they work out well and sometimes they don't. I hope that my son makes his choices well and does not make the same mistakes I did. I wish him all the luck he can have in his future and send him my love.

Until then enjoy my newest creation of course found in my store on marketplace and soon to be in world at Wild Serenity. Come in take a look around and join the group for a free dress monthly!

No comments:

Post a Comment