Friday, August 26, 2011

See no evil

While I wait to see if Hurricane Irene will land a tree on my head or not, I decided I wanted to take some pics. I found one of my favorite dresses and well today I am feeling a bit naughty, or is it just dark and twisted? With me you never really know. No it's not one of my own but a fabulous designer that I don't feel gets enough play. Angelic Lefevere Couture is a fabulous clothing store with some of the sexiest dresses I have seen, as well as shoes. Most of her outfits come with jewelry as well. This sexy little number is Kitty Noir, Earrings and eye mask included. I love how the front lets my tattoo's show through. So while I wait to see if I will have power after tomorrow take a look and a run to Angelic and see what they have. You won't be disappointed. Oh and did I mention I had to wear this truth hair today? The name is Alicia in blood red, hehe, that one should be no surprise. I love how soft it is and feminine. Truth definitely has fabulous and lasting styles.




And check out the sexy back of this dress? Love the little gold chain and bow, talk about feminine sexy. Ok done now lol!

So all of you East coasters out there. Stay safe and dry and see you all again soon!

Dress/earrings/mask - Kitty Noir Angelic Lefevere Couture
Hair - Truth Alicia blood red
Shoes - Similar Tropea black
Thigh pistol - Loulou Pistolero
Bracelet on left - Chop Zuey Bodhi Tree gld
Bracelet on right - Diamond Hearts Heart/key
Ring - Chop Zuey Murasaki
Skin - Al vulo Isha Devotion Red Cleavage hb
Eyes - Fashism Deep Lagoon
Poses - All Glitterati

No comments:

Post a Comment