Friday, March 9, 2012

Fashion For Life Starts March 10th - 20th

OK all I am really really excited here! Wild Serenity is participating in Fashion For Life a Relay for life event with ALL proceeds going to charity. I have 5 exclusive dresses for sale with all going to help fight Cancer. There is also an exclusive dress for the hunt that will NEVER be sold it is ONLY for RFL. After this event I will sell it in my store but all proceeds will continue to go towards the fight against Cancer. This is a very important event for me. I have been touched by cancer in so many ways and I'm betting you all have to. There are nine sim's total that have stores from all over SL participating. This event is HUGE last here they sent over $375,000 RL  to this wonderful charity. Below are my dresses that are involved. OH did I mention there are gotha's too! Yep and a Raffle with all kinds of truly awesome prizes. This is a MUST see event!

                                                     Endless Pink
                                                Sensual Nights Pink
                                                         Seduced Pink
                                                         Tickle Me Pink
                                                          Stunning Pink
                                            Gotcha's

                                           Hunt item somewhere in my store! Only for FFL


Come out to this AMAZING event! 9 SIMS! The best stores in SL I am humbled to be allowed to be apart of this. Please come check it out get some great items and know that you are helping to fight and someday CURE this horrible disease that takes far to many far too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment