Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Maharani Returns

This post is to show you some of the items you can get at the FFL Event going on now through March 20th. I wanted to showcase some of the awesome designers that are taking time to help the fight against cancer. Throughout 9 custom beautifully built sims are some of the most incredible items you can find in all of SL. The Designers and Stores have really outdone themselves for this extraordinary event. Tonight I am not showing an  item from my store Wild Serenity. But an Item from Vlintuition Naina . This outfit includes bracelets and the jewelry you see., Other then the armband of course, I never take that off ;-). When I saw this I fell in love. It is just so gorgeous and donations go to help fight cancer so how could I not! Most of you that know me know I LOVE Ikon formally known as Fashism. When I saw they too had a store there I just had to get some. These are Ikon's Utopia Light Forest green. They are the truest colors I have seen ever for eyes and can't be caught without them. Now I have more, thank you FFL! Then when I saw Plastik had these gorgeous face tattoo's in a gatcha, well lets just say I spent some time there trying to get each one lol. I am wearing Soul Ink Reloaded here. I thought it fit in nicely with the theme.




FFL is going on through the 20th, it's only a ten day event so don't miss it. Great deals, gatchas, raffles, a hunt. All kinds of things and all donations go to helping to find a cure. So come out and join this event, get some incredible items and help a cause that has to deal with something that has touched us all in one way or another. You just can't go wrong!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DreamSeeker%20Momentum/117/128/39

No comments:

Post a Comment