Sunday, March 18, 2012

Like a Princess

Yes I know I have been so busy with hunts & FFL (Which is going on till the 20th) lately I have not gotten my butt in gear and made some new releases for you all.Well that is over. Wild Serenity has just released two new dresses! The first is Dreams, it's formal and pretty and comes in two different skirt options you can purchase. Dreams in White & Silver is made to be used also for those lovely brides to be if you choose or for any occasion, here is just an example of two of them.

                                               Dreams in Silver & White
                                              Dreams in Color w- purple bodice

Also newly released just in time for Spring. I know you're all dieing to shed those sweaters and jackets for some light and airy fabrics to enjoy the spring air and sunshine so I'm helping that along with Sweetie Pie. This dress comes in 6 colors and is just lovely, cute and feminine with a touch of sex appeal. Here are only two examples:

                                          Sweetie Pie Red
                                          Sweetie Pie Punk Pink

Also don't forget that the Twisted hunt and now also The Bunny hunt and Depraved Spring Madness are all going on at the store, so make sure you pop in and search out your free gifts and the group gift.
Remember all items can be found on marketplace and in my main store below!
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/64939
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GAME%20WORLD/191/43/25

Happy Shopping my Wild Lovelies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment