Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Girls Life in SL the beginning.

Ok let me first say that I find Second Life truly a Second Life. The things you can do there continue to amaze me daily. I have been in SL now for about 4 months and in many ways I am still a newbie but I don't consider myself so new anymore. So I wanted to create this blog for all the girls out there to talk about shopping, jobs, living in SL and of course Men! I will try to update it daily and let you know about my experiences. Oh and did I mention I am a vampire in SL. Not one of the scary ugly kind mind you I like my fashion to much. Besides nothing wrong with looking good when you ask a guy for a little nibble. I also just purchased my first sim and will talk about the trials and tribulations found with terraforming and altering original material to suit your tastes. You can learn from my many mistakes, and believe me there have been plenty. I hope that some of the guys will read this too because I plan on letting you know what does not work and what does when trying to catch the interest of a girl. I mean seriously guys asking me if I want a picture of you Penis when all you have done is say hi is really not going to get me. And what is it with the random friend requests? I mean have you thought about saying hi first and maybe letting me know who you are before you slap a request in my face? Those kinds of things will get you no where so read my blogs and I will try to help you out, lol! So ladies and gents since this is my first post it is pretty basic but I promise more. Some will be to help you out in daily life and some will may get pretty hot, I mean the sexy level in SL Is way up there and I get my fill of sexy and then some. So come along for the ride and maybe you will learn something and you will I hope definitely get a laugh or two.
Thanks!
Teradawn Serenity

No comments:

Post a Comment