Friday, May 28, 2010

Well all you fabulous people out there I have something new to talk about now. Yes I have started a new Career in second life! I am no longer a dancer at the Club Ambrosia, which I have to say is a shame I made a lot of good friends there and will miss working with them greatly. Some I will not miss so much. However SL is like RL in the ways that you will meet people that you may not get along with. Hey it happens, no biggie, you just deal with it and go forward. So I am going forward!
I am now known in the wonderful world of SL as DJ Teradawn! Yes that's right people I am now attempting to burn up the airways in different clubs around SL. I am having a blast right now, still getting my DJ legs under me so to speak, but let me tell you it is a blast! Now if you are planning on being a dj there are classes in SL that will teach how to do it. Unfortunately they leave out a few things. Like how to adjust your mic so you don't sound like you are talking while wadding up a paper bag. There is a little known adjustment on your mic that says config. Let me tell you this is the dj's best friend here! You adjust those packets starting 10 & 25 and you will sound clear as a bell. I think that should be taught in the class but it was not so I am telling you myself.
My next thing to do was to make a group for myself. Now I thought this would be easy till I had to start thinking about what my group member tags would be. Now I am not always really creative but I wanted them to have something that they would enjoy having above their heads. I think I picked out a good one for now. Who knows we may be changing it later, that is yet to be decided. However I sent group requests to my friends thinking that most would not accept, I mean we all have tons of groups on our lists and I know how hard it is to decide which ones to drop. So I did not expect the positive response I got and how many people joined. Let me just say I have some of the best friends in SL. They are great and I appreciate them more then they know.
Well that was a brief synopsis of what I have been doing for the last couple of days. I have turned into a full fledged dj still getting her feet wet. I am working at 3 clubs now. The hot and upcoming Embraced nightclub, the awesome Club Haze and also soon to start at Distruktion. I am thrilled and will be able to play a huge range of music.
So that is all for now but keep checking back I am sure plenty of stories are yet to come, like the Naughty Song night I played last night. Talk about steaming it up, it was out of control sexy!
Seems that my fans like me to play the naughty tunes and I am more then willing to oblige them.
Kisses all!

No comments:

Post a Comment