Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bite Me!




OK I admit to having a bit of fun with this title. You see my Sissy Lyra Foxclaw made these simply yummy panties that she is selling in fat pack's of different sayings and symbol's, in her Marketplace store Nectar. They come in a rainbow of colors and have the best sayings for a girl in second life. I simply had to find an excuse to wear my underwear in public. So I did for a set of Cheerleaders and Jocks. Paired these fangtastic undies with a cute little Jersey and tube socks along with my favorite boots from Bax. Of course since I was djing I could not leave off my weapons. They are as much a part of me as my skin and hair. Besides my arm gun was made for me custom by someone most dear to me I never leave home with out it ;-). I do have to tell you that these particular undies will be offered by her as a group gift at some point but she has several in her fat packs and a great deal. I am warning you though, you will start looking for a reason to wear you underwear in public!

Where to find:
[N!] Bite Me panties - Nectar on Marketplace
Nyte'N'Day Footballer II jersey and socks Red Stripe - Nyte'N'Day Clothes
Leather Boots - Bax Coen
Star Shine White gold necklace and earrings - Chop Zuey
Garter ::Pistolero:: - ..:LouLou&Co:..
Arm pistol and roses - sorry custom piece
Hair - Damselfly Ruby Twilight
Allure Diamond Bracelet - Earthstones
Diamond Radiance Belly Ring - Alyssa Bijoux Jewelry
Skin  [Isha Red] - [Red Cocoa] - [AlVulu]

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment