Sunday, July 31, 2011

A little goes a long way







Well now I was a busy girl this week. Lots of djing, a firefight with friends, some random greedy, and in between all that, I made a couple new dresses for my store Wild Serenity. Don't worry I will try not to bug you guys to often with my own stuff, but I do like these two dresses I made this week. One, a bit bohemian with a touch of elegant sexiness, is called Mirage and as usual comes in several colors and a fat pack.  The other all tease yet still feminine, it's called Strapped also available in an array of colors with a fat pack to be available shortly. Both can be found at the Wild Serenity store on marketplace. Links on my page, and no worries my next blog will be from a hot new up and coming designer. So keep checking back for new releases and new places to shop!

2 comments:

  1. I wore Strapped yesterday. Love it!! And great for showing off my tattoos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot Thank you Riley! Someone inspired me to make that one ;-)

    ReplyDelete