Thursday, July 28, 2011

Take Aim





As many of you already know I am a big fan of guns. Yes I know, although a bit unconventional for a woman, I say embrace that side of us that likes that power in your hands. Whether it is shooting targets or zombies in SL, or even our friends and loved ones. SL allows you to have a bit more fun without the life sentence. I say embrace that slightly morbid murderous side we all have, of course in SL only, and go with it for a bit of fun and mayhem. So today I am featuring a rifle made by my love and sold now on Marketplace. It features several types of ammunition and an incredibly cool scope site that you can attach and gives you the most accurate aim ever. Not only is it realistic it is a hell of a lot of fun and one of the better rifles I have had the pleasure of using, and we all know, I have a lot of guns in SL. So check him out on Marketplace. The rifle is the Kiss me Kate and his store is The Imagination Workshop. Of course could not leave out the cute clothes and doing a little photo shoot with some awesome poses done after the movie sucker punch from Poseur. Check them out too, lots of fun stuff. List below so have fun!


Rifle - Kiss Me Kate from The Imagination Workshop*
Earrings and Necklace - LouLou Hesperide
Shorts - Sassy Kitty Dare Shorts black
Top - Sassy Kitty Asymmetric Top Black
Boots - Ayara V11 Black Leather Straps*
Skin - AlVulo Isha Red Cocoa
Hair - Damselfly - Lynley Ruby Twilight Warm
Tattoos - OC Ink Custom Tats
Poses - Poseur 5uk3rPWN$ edition

* Look for these on Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment