Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wild Serenity

Why hello there everyone. Yes I know I have been gone for sometime, but guess what? I am back and plan on posting more and more. I know I let myself get lazy, I mean who doesn't at some point, but I have started some new journeys in my Second Life and want to tell you about what I am doing and better yet, what I find. So I am revamping A girls life a bit and I hope you will continue this journey with me and lets just see where it heads.

On first note I have started my own clothing line. I will keep you all abreast of not only what I create but also what little gems I will find as I go along. DJing will always be my first love in Second Life as to what I enjoy doing. However I have found not only an outlet for creativity but also a nice way to pass time, and I can't deny that I love fashion in SL. After all we are able to push the limits beyond modern convention and there are no bounds for the ideas and what can be done in SL. Basically if you can imagine it then you can probably create it.

So continue the journey with me and lets see what kind of trouble we can find and interests we can spark. Until then here is a little look at what I have started. The name of my clothing line is Wild Serenity. Fitting I think since Second Life and me can be wild and just a bit crazy. After all this is way more fun then normal any day right?






No comments:

Post a Comment